debris fell into crankcase- how to remedy?

I changed the starter rope on my Toro today, but I accidently removed the
oil dipstick along with the motor shroud when I was accessing the starter
and debris fell into the exposed oil crankcase. Before I use the mower
again, I need to remedy this situation. I know I'll have to change the oil,
but should I do anything else before adding new oil? thank you
Reply to
jim-bob
You don't say what the "debris" is. If it's just some grass, dust, etc. then I'd change the oil, refill it, run it for a few minutes, then change the oil again.
Reply to
trader4

Site Timeline Threads