Craftsman LT-2000 Riding mower problem ....

I have a Craftsman LT-2000 with 18hp Kohler engine that is giving me problems.... after the mower runs for say 30 minutes, it dows not like to go up or sit on anything other than a flat surface/grade otherwise the engine sputters and eventually dies. Could it have something to do with the gas tank? It seems if I start with a full tank once it gets to a certain level it starts acting up again....any thoughts?

Reply to
ftealey

Fuel pump - if it is not working 100% the motor might be running on "gravity fed" Tank vaccuum - gas cap vent clogged

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

How can I check my fule pump.....

Reply to