Crabgrass

A drivers license to apply a chemical.....cool...I want some of that stuff!

Acclaim is the best product I've found, though you need a license to buy it. Very effective, kills the crabgrass and leaves the lawn unharmed. The over the counter ones I've tried were poor at killing the crabgrass and harmed the good grass.

Reply to
Chris Hagler

Ask Timothy McVeigh.

Reply to
Dan Hartung

You don't need an Agriculture license to buy cheap urea, it's sold as ice melt. In fact, it's the only product you can use on certain surfaces.

It's -very- popular for that..the fert *usually* has the anti flash ingredient added.

Reply to
Steveo

FYI...he's dead...

Reply to