Birds nest

How do I discourage birds from building a nest in my eaves? I have been chasing them away with a broom all day. Everytime I knock the nest down, they start rebuilding it.

I wouldn't mind so much, but it is right above a garden (bay) window and they crap all over it.

I tried WD40 but no luck.

Reply to
dave

Update.

By spraying the shit out of the area with WD40 it seems to have done the trick. The little buggers came back a few times, but packed their bags and headed out.

Reply to
dave

Tanglefoot.

Reply to