Best landscape software?

We would like to do some landscaping at the back of our house this year, and I was wondering if any of the software packages are good.

I've heard there are packages that allow you to define amount of sun, area of country, etc., and choose the proper plants, as well as importing a photo of your house and creating a "mockup."

Any recommendations for software?

Reply to
Mitch

Here ya' go...