Banana Tree Question

Frost is due this weekend in S.W. Missouri. I have about 30 banana trees out. Should I let the frost hit them and then dig them, or dig them before the frost? The winters are too cold here to cut them off and leave them in the ground. Besides I would like too save them and have bigger trees to start with next year. Any help on storing will also be appreciated. Thanks Stan

Reply to
Stan