Arrow 10X13 steel shed

My backyard (wood frame) shed has become overfilled. I'm considering purchasing 'Arrow 10X13 lawn building with free floor kit' from Sears for $379.99. This would be a 2nd shed mainly used to store off-season stuff. So my question is --- does anyone know anything about Arrow Sheds, are they any good?

Reply to
Ed

I'd stop by a large Home Improvement 'box store' where they have these sheds setup outside and compare. I'd step inside and inspect it myself. Some are pretty cheesy. For that price you might be able to get a wood prefab, kit, or fully assembled delivered.

Reply to
bBob