Ge Profile Over the Range Under the Cabinet Microwave removal issue

How does this model release from the wall? I have removed the top screws through the cabinet above yet microwave will not come forward at all [IMG]

StackTaxer

The microwave may have been put in with blocking, to fill a face-frame cabinet's recess. While these shouldn't be glued anywhere, they may have been in your case and maybe even to the microwave by a real "genius".

- I can't really imagine someone being so stupid, but it's all I can come up with. Look into the holes where the top screws were to see if there's more than just the cabinet bottom to confirm. You'll have to see if hammering a putty knife into the blocking breaks them loose, the good side of being glued to metal.

Reply to
Anonymous