Need to replace the sleeve for our umbrella base

It looks like you need a really thick wall steel pipe to which you can weld a nut for the holding bolt (or maybe just thread a hole if the wall is thick enough) . Metaldepot has some pipe that would fit the spec:

$LimAcc

3 OD x .375 wall x 2.25 ID seems to be the closest although it will be a bit loose. Maybe two bots at 90 degree will be a better holding arrangement. Alternatively, you may be able to incorporate pipe clamps into the base design although they will probably look a bit too industrial:
You'd need to weld a bracket for two of these.  read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by homeowners in Patio

Report misuse

Image for Need to replace the sleeve for our umbrella base