Long ranger 3 220 v

i have long ranger that stopped working after 10 yrs . no power when i press remote but i can hear a click sound in the box after unplugging it and plugging it back. not sure if relays are shot but if ID them (help ) my be they can be fixed or replaced ...new LR3 do not have same capacity for HP as old ones which were rated at 3 HP max. I was using it with a 3.5 motor. thanks for any help .

read more and respond »

Posted 1 year ago by kaspar48@msn.com in Woodworking Forum

Report misuse

Image for Long ranger 3 220 v