York Rebate Status

I purchased a York heat pump and sent in my rebate the end of June. They have a seperate firm handeling their rebates. Could you please provide me with the website? I checked the York website but could not find a link to it. Any help is appreciated.

Take Care Pat

Reply to
komobu

Here is a link to their customer service lady

Oscar_Lives

Oscar....You're the Man!!! Thanks for the help!

Reply to
komobu

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

I never f'n learn... Geez I am a stupe

Reply to
Tekkie®