Variation on a theme: Humdifier and VS blower

I also have a concern re: above, in that the furnace is a modulating unit, which runs a lot in low speed (around 500 CFM in a 2500 SF home).

Using a bypass humidifier with a 6" bypass duct, I figure about 100 CFM is being 'diverted' from the supply. So, should I be thinking about a powered unit?

Reply to
HankG

Show us your figures.

Reply to
Suka Midak

don't be dissin' pole cats like that. :-\

That would be "Uncle Daddy"

Reply to
Steve