Trane open high limit

Keep the anti-Canadian s**te to yourself there pal. We're the States only real supporters in the entire world. No need to make nationalistic slurs just cause one guy is pissing off the forum. Who even knows if he's Canadian?

Reply to
Maple Leaf

You can tell he is Canadian because of his pissy little shitfits.

BTW: How is the state of Ontario doing? Ol' # 51 is what I like to call her!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Oscar, I thought Mexico was 51. When old Fidel finally has the decency to croak, we can make Cuba 52. Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

Nope. Ontario is already 51. Mexico will just annex the entire southwest and reduce the number to around 45.

Cuba will probably be annexed by Puerto Rico...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

I've been enjoying his posts, also. That's not me.

Incidentally, "rocket science" took a bad reputation. With that gal who drove from Houston to confront the gal who was stealing her man. Fortunately, she's a driver of rockets, not a scientist who designs them.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Oscar_Lives" wrote

Your thinking of Mexico...

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Ontario is a province. We formed a seperate country called Canada in 1743. Somehow we knew by 2006 USA would be an embarrasment to the world.

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote

try 1867....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

yeah, we are the embarassment that you and every country like you come running to everytime someone pisses in your back yard. Bubba

(My appologies to all the Canadians. Unfortunately, we've got one nut here (DANgER) with a few marbles missing.

Reply to
Bubba

Yeah, not all Canadians are bad. I met Miss Nude Alberta a few years ago. She seemed to have her stuff together pretty well...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Bubba wrote

He's either experiencing a mental-meltdown, or he's 13 years old.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"Oscar_Lives" wrote

If you ever get a chance to visit Newfoundland, go! It has some of the best fishing in the world...most of the lakes are isolated and you'd be the only one fishing it, plus all the women have massive t*ts! Any woman under a 36D gets voted off the island....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Newfies?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

"Oscar_Lives" wrote

Oh yea! Built for fun...and speed!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

I was wondering where they were all hiding. Im moving today. :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

HAHAHAHA

You guys really are obssesed with me. Actually we are both right and wrong. Technically Bob's date is the most true but there is an even earlier reference...

"Cartier used the word 'Canada' to refer to not only that village, but the entire area subject to Donnacona, Chief at Stadacona. By 1547, maps began referring to this and the surrounding area as Canada."

Glad to see you guys like the Canadian history though :)

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Ouch Bob thinks I'm 13!

HAHAHAHA

How does it feel to know less then a 13 year old bitches? :)

Bob, you actually post your business info online, and support a jackass like bubbs. LOL I guess that's why you spend most of your time in here. ;)

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Feeling left out again Canuck? Nobody wants to play with you? Must suck to be you. Maybe if you werent such a dumbass................ Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Sigh,

that must have hurt him. I thought he was dead already.

DANger, if you read this, please eat some yellow snow and die. maybe brown snow if you prefer.

Bob

Reply to
DIMwit