Too Much Rain

An ispection was just finished on a 2007 house I'm about to purchase. One of the items that the inspector pointed out is that the roof flashing on the left side of the house is "dumping" directly in the the condensor coil. Obviously since the consensor is outside it's going to get wet, but I'm just wondering if the inspector's concern is legitimate or not? Could the fact that the flashing is dumping rain run-off directly into the center of the condensor shorten it's life or perhaps even invalidate the warranty? Thanks in advance for your opinion or advice.

Reply to
tdirodis

Is there no guttering installed?

Reply to
<kjpro

Nope. No gutters.

Reply to
tdirodis

New home without gutters! What else did they forget to install?

Reply to
<kjpro

What? Your condenser is outside?? What idiot put it there? Move it to the inside and you wont have to worry about that gutter free roof. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

sub-cooling from outside source

Reply to
daytona°

Hey - free washing! What more could you want? A water cooled evaporative condenser?

Reply to
Zephyr

I bet the cocksucker takes half the power in a rainstorm.

Reply to
Hate-Me

Free water ups the efficiency

Reply to