Temperature of exhaust vents

On a day that reaches 97 degrees with 90% humidity, what can I expect the temperature of the exhaust vents in the house to be ? Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
Robbie

With a High Humidity in your home and normal 400-CFM-Per Ton of cooling it would probably get about a 16 degree temp drop out the Supply Air diffusers below the Return Air temp. - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

The exhaust vents should be about 15 to 20 degrees hotter than the outside air. Which would make them about 115 to 120 degrees.

If the exhaust vents are in the house, they should be about the same. Though, I don't know why you'd want exhaust vents in the house.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Me, dimwit the electrician, sort of understood that he meant the cold air outlet registers, for lack of knowing the correct name. Your satire escapes you again.

If I am wrong, then color me red as in embarrassment. What's your excuse.

Bubba uses satire well. did I say that?

Bob

Reply to
DIMwit

I'm being painfully literal. That's what he asked, and that's what I talked about.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

OK...assuming he intended to ask about the cold air coming in...what should that be?

Reply to
TSev

The cold air coming into the air handler should be pretty close to the temperature of the room.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

reminder: vitamins go in the mouth (intake/return), suppositories go in the anus (discharge/yuck). he asked about the.............. this is too funny.(gasp) gotta lay down for a while.

Reply to
DIMwit

Reply to
Robbie

I meant the cold air registers in the house.

Reply to
Robbie

were even written. I would like to think that this would be a forum for people to help others without the trash talk.

Reply to
Robbie

hmmm... "Cold air registers" means different things to different people.

Guess you are just a stupid f*ck or else just can't speak English.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Ahh, my sentiments exactly.

By the way my last words were for Stormy, not you Robby.

Bob

Reply to
DIMwit

depending, of course, on the outdoor temps.

same.

I meant the cold air registers in the house. that makes more sense.

expect

You can expect the air blowing out the registers to be 15 to 20 degrees colder than the air going to the system through the return ducts.

Any help

center posting is so much fun!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

talk and write without downgrading or cursing to express myself.. These forums should be about helping people.

Reply to
Robbie

I agree. Pay the proper fee for the HVAC professional's inspection and diagnosis and then you might get some help. This forum is not set up with the purpose of giving you free advice.

Go away. You are not wanted here.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Forum's are set up to help people. Who are you to judge who gives advice to help other people solve problems? Unfortunately there are people like you that want to act the way you do.

Reply to
Robbie

This forum was not set up to help you.

I am who I am. You cannot change that.

I am also your judge.

Deal with it.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Reply to
Robbie

No, I have a problem with presumptuous and clueless assholes like you who demonstrate that they clearly have a severe learning disability and possibly a reading comprehension problem.

I can only pray that you will go away and not post on this newsgroup again.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives