symptoms of overcharged refrigeration system

I hope you don't think I'm going to beg you for a massage. Even if you meet me in Costa Rica and wear a grass skirt and no bra.
Wonder how the fellow is doing with the refrigerator charge?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Or......he took your's and Stormy's advice and is now in intensive care....
--
Respectfully, Bob