Seeking Suggestions/Tips before covering up the central A/C for the season.

Hey Ken, no worries. I figured the fucker was BS'ing. The sad thing is, he probably was patting himself on the back with that reply. Anyway, have a nice day.

Reply to
Holy Moses

Ken, this is a newsgroup. People don't come in here looking to hire an HVAC company. The OP got exactly what he paid for, nothing for nothing.

Reply to
<kjpro

Plywood and bricks?? Im guessing you&#39;ve got a refrigerator on your front porch and an old car up on blocks in the side yard. Lord knows whats in your trailer. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Plywood and bricks?? Im guessing you&#39;ve got a refrigerator on your front porch and an old car up on blocks in the side yard. Lord knows whats in your trailer. Bubba

------------------------------- no trailor bubba, big house and 500 acres... what a putz...

ds549

How much water would issue forth from the AC...... no, I guess it would be freon. Sorry.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

D&#39;uh. Everybody knows to use a light coating of Pam cooking spray on the condensor fins to keep them from corroding.

Hope everyone likes my school year book picture from 1951.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

The putz is the one who didn&#39;t reply to the correct person. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro