Running a 1/4 hp 220 VAC condenser fan motor on 110 VAC

Yeah, but Bubba is capable of learning. You are too figgin' brain dead to learn the obvious.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

I am not!.........damit! Diddo sayz dat. :-) Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Just sit on it I will not continued with person that don't have respect for self or others have nice day Dido

Reply to
AKS

That's because they're hoping you'll keep on going!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"AKS" wrote

Even when we understand what you're trying to say (albeit rarely), you still don't make any sense! You just don't have the knowledge it takes to be a good tech.

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"AKS"

That's spelled "jock"!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"AKS" wrote

In other words...."HICCUP!!!"

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"AKS" wrote

WOW!! Dildo, you are SOOO CLOSE to making sense!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"AKS" wrote

We'd all have a GREAT day if we read in the papers that you offed yourself!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

You can do that by having a step down transformer of the same spec and same or higher wattage/HP than your load/motor required; assuming if you have any Relays in the circuit to turn Off and On your motor can handle higher current.

Reply to
daniel20usa