Restaurant reach in cooler

I would not consider that the best alternative.

That is because you are charging too fast.

Keep in mind for those small jobs that a charging cylinder works just fine for measured amounts. I still use one of mine on occasion.

Reply to
Don Ocean

Yes, I wish that, also. So, where are you?

My experience has been varied. I started out working on window AC, and then did some VERY basic refrigeration on merchandisers. Later ended up doing more refrigeration.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thanks, you're so kind. But, I don't need anyone to call the store and tell em how professional and competent I am.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What the mormun means is that he once drank some kool-ade OUT of a refrigerator.

Reply to
HVAC