Ductwork: Which is better, from attic or crawlspace?

I?m installing HVAC soon to a 1924 yr old home. A very nice crawl s pace only a little portion on knees the rest you can stand or bend over. Ho me has high ceilings. The whole system was torn out of crawl space. I? ?m wondering which is cheaper and better?? Oh we live in southern Alabama

Reply to
katrinaseay021

You didn't even tell us what type of house you have and expect to get an informed opinion on what to do.

Consult with HVAC pros, they will know what your best choice is.

Reply to
catalpa

replying to catalpa, Monte wrote: I would definitely put the system in the crawl space if it is a reasonably nice space because it will be much cooler in the summer and that cooling will be the majority of your requirements. Lower temperature differentials will make the system more efficient celling fans will also help. 40+ HVAC&R

Reply to
Monte