Radiant Cooling with Liquid Nitrogen

Too bad you get your panties in a twist when somebody proves your statement wrong.

FWIW, I did not specify N2..... and N2 by itself (excluding O2, and trace gasses) is not real good for you either.

Care to shine your ass some more?? or would you just prefer to go straight to the killfile??

Reply to
Steve

Nor are SO2 or NH3. Which was my point. If you had comprehended it.

Reply to
.p.jm.

You're bringing up lots of objections that seem to be logical to you.

However, they reveal you are unaware that radiant cooling is a viable commercial option and has been for several years.

Sorry, but you need to keep up.

Reply to
TimR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

******************************* The point on top of your head. :-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Here is a partial list of his sock puppets:

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD

Abbey Somebody AllInTheChi AM AnimalMagic Archimedes' Lever AtTheEndofMyRope AwlSome Auger BaltoTopDog BarnCat Bart!

BigBalls

10 BillyPilgrim BlindBaby Booong... Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum... (Intel ad)" Bungalow Bill Capt. Cave Man CellShocked ChairmanOfTheBored Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Copacetic Corbomite Carrie

20 DarkMatter DarkSucker Do I really need to say? Dorothy with the Red Shoes on Dr. Heywood R. Floyd DrParnassus FatBytestard FigureItOut FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor 30 George Orr GooseMan GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

GotchaDumbfuck! Hattori Hanzo Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" HiggsField IAmTheSlime ItchyGato ItsASecretDummy

40 Jupiter Jaq Kai The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

LargeMarge life imitates life Lil Red Riding In The Hood

lurch MadManMoon MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

50 MeowSayTongue Mr.Eko Mr. Haney MrTallyman My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do Mycelium Mycelium Neanderthal Notably Stationed Nunya 60 OutsideObserver Perenis Pieyed Piper Phat Bytestard RoyLFuchs scorpius

SkyPilot SomeKindOfWonderful

Son of a Sea Cook SoothSayer

70 Spurious Response StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt Sum Ting Wong Sum Ting Wong

SuspendedInGaffa The Great Attractor

TheJoker The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

The Last Mimsy The Loner

80 The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra TheGlimmerMan TheKraken TheQuickBrownFox TralfamadoranJetPilot snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

UltimatePatriot UpGrade UpYerNose ValleyGirl

90 VioletaPachydermata WallyWallWhackr WarmUnderbelly WhySoSerious? 100WattDarkSucker
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Nymbecile is known around SED as "AlwaysWrong", so he's used to corrections. In fact, Nymbecile lives for them.

Reply to
krw

And I never referred to EITHER of those either, dumbass.

SO, YOU bringing ANY of them up in your response to me as if *I* left something out, was ALMOST as retarded as the fucktard STEVE is.

Do you aspire to that level of stupidity?

Reply to
Sum Ting Wong

Fuck off, troll.

nazi nazi nazi.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Ahhh... typical gang boy uneducable anarchist dumbfuck mindset.

Good job, punk. When confronted, you run, like the little bitch that you are, and screaming "nazi", in this sad case.

Bwuahahahahhaa! Yeah, yer a real man... NOT!

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

What did you expect? It was started by some yutz with the nym of "Green Xenon," a well-known troll.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I don't think you can "suck" IR in the way you picture. At best, you can fail to reflect it. The Earth cools at night due to radiation into space.

No such thing. There is no "cold ray". AFAIK

Reply to
Edward Green

You're bringing up lots of objections that seem to be logical to you.

However, they reveal you are unaware that radiant cooling is a viable commercial option and has been for several years.

Sorry, but you need to keep up.

I haven't dealt with radiant cooling here in south Mississippi for 2 reasons.... first and formost is that 95% of what I do is high-end residential heat pumps and dual fuel/hybrid systems, second is that the latent loads here are extremely high. Humidity control is a very big issue here.

Reply to
Steve

_PART_ of Earth's atmosphere and a very thin PART of its surface cools a LITTLE bit at night.

It *FEELS* like a lot to us wimpy mammals.

You said: "Gives it up to space..."

Does space conduct?

I'd say that our atmosphere conducts heat back into the sea more than to space... at night, when not being heated by the sun in one way or another.

Is the dark side of Venus "cooler" than the sun side because of "giving up heat to space" or because or lack of *heat influx* from the Sun?

Is Earth not at its happy point for us critters that dwell upon its steadily more and more rancid surface?

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

oooohhhh.... Steve knows big words...

The 'load' between your ears is easier to describe by referencing your eye color and that foul ooze and stench emanating from your ears.

Reply to
TheKraken

We have high humidity here in Alabamastan too and one of the criteria we use to define the performance of an air conditioning system is whether or not the stream of water coming out of the evaporator drain line looks like someone turned on a kitchen sink. On those days when the air is so humid it slows down your vehicle from the increased density of the air, I always wonder how my distant ancestors the Cavebillies ever survived summer weather. It was the radiant cooling of the caves of course. :-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Sure. It conducts IR right finely.

Both, I'd say.

If you consider everything between Antarctica in winter and Alabama in summer "happy".

BTW, since I've discovered alt.hvac (I'm posting from sci.physics), I had this idea I'd like to see shot down: AC in the summer by freezing large underground ponds in the winter, circulating chilled water through them in the summer. Advantages: offset electric load by season, and also have AC which leaks _cold_, rather than the conventional type which leaks only heat into the ambient environment. Great for urban heat islands (though there would be a problem with real estate to put in the pond).

Shall I start a new thread to be properly thrashed? ;-)

Reply to
Edward Green

Must be the dark matter.

Reply to
DarkMatter

They went even deeper in the caves. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That plays perfectly into my 'total solution'.

First off, we can use the heat in the heart of a salt dome to preheat water used to make steam for power generation. We should also use tides all over the place to do small amounts of pumping work to a larger kinetic vessel high above for on-demand generation use.

On your side of things (cold), I want to make HUGE covered (sealed) reservoirs at about 20° above and below the equator (perhaps 25°) which we ONLY fill with ice and water from the polar glacial deposits. We could in fact make a huge inclined track for sliding them down here from up there. (big blocks of ice). We really need to do this weather anyone even thinks it possible or not. God took the time to collect nice, fresh water at the poles for us, and the least we could do with the brains he also gave us is manage it better. Unless we are going to build an 30 kilometer mountain of ice at each pole (I would do both actually).

Maybe we could actually lower ocean depths, and recover the old land bridge ocean shelf components of our continents.

Hell with rising oceans! Let's make 'em DROP! We could even send some ice to the moon!

Send all death row prisoners into the sun once every year.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

A better comparison may be the Moon, not the Earth. Without the insulation of an atmosphere, the difference between the sunlit and dark portions are several hundred degrees C. Even though there is a long time (~14 days) to cool off, I think it reaches close to the final temp. quite quickly.

Reply to
Michael Moroney