Need whole system recommendation on a 4800 sft home in the Charlotte, NC area please...

Girlfriend is loaded so money isn't the main decider.... With that said, she has three Rheem split units with scroll compressors installed in '98, 2 two ton units and one five ton- all 12 SEER. I have tuned them up and had, more or less, a tech out for a proper charging (I hope) but I had to diagnose and fix the blown fuse to the circuit board that he had "done all I can do on it' but I digress... I was troubleshooting a braker issue with the five ton unit today to learn that it's on a double 40 but requires 50 min 60 max. Well as I become more educated on the whole HVAC thing and learned all of the specs of there systems I was starting to prepare her to get comfortable with the thought of replacing all three units over the next frew seasons. That precisely when she reminded me that one need not budget and prepare like meer common folk like me.... When you are literally dripping with $$$! She said," get it all handled whenever and by whomever you thinks best, might a well do it all now..... So my question(s) is/are what would YOU do? Your options are unlimited. Feel free to recommend just new outside units with best SEER rating per buck to all new everything... I'd also love to here opinions on 'the best' or top 2-3 systems on the market please...thanks in advance! PS: the small units have Rheem 90 plus furnaces and the big one is a Goodman but the model escapes me but looks to be 5-10 yrs old. Also, can I expect a sizable break if I do all three at one time in the' 'off-season' if there even is one?

Reply to
Brandon Farris