Is Heil any good?

2,500 sq. ft. residential application:

My York system finally died. The contractor put together a quote for a Heil system (AC + heat).

My old York was a real piece of junk. I don't want to make that mistake again. What's the word on Heil? I never heard of it. Is it high-end, low-end, or middle?

What are Heil's best known for?

Thank you for your opinions! I appreciate it!

JacoPoxy

Reply to
jacopoxy

Heil is ICP, which also produces Tempstar and Day & Night, but several years ago they were bought out by Carrier, and I think all their current designs are Carrier's.

Reply to
larrymoencurly