Heat Pump Line Set Temperature - bad charge?

Well I can't speak for the rest of the group but as for me, my momma told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. I chose asshole.

Reply to
jkjkj

Ewww, Ahhhh, wooo wee. You must be living high on the hog with a $550K home. Which house would you like the apprasial on of mine? The one I live in......... The other home twice the size of mine in my hometown that I just rehabbed and is on the market or the home I had built in Fla that was just finished this week? You putz.......Stick your $550K home up your ass. It will probably fit since it appears to be as big as your mouth. I suggest you find a better job if thats all you can come up with.

does your mommy still know you are on the computer? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Gonna measure your dick next?

Hiring some hack with a set of gauges doesn't make him an "hvac man".

This group doesn't give a rats ass about your spewing. See alt.home.repair.

Any bets he's too stupid to leave before the weekend?

Reply to
Bill

Hi well the best thing i would say is to get a qualified tech to check to insure the correct "freon" charge and superheat temp also check to see if the out door condensing coils are clean.... check to see if contractor is in good working order "not welded" together etc. or making a buzz in noise when they are getting weak

Reply to
vector070

And my favorite, clean the condensor.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Jesus H Christ you f****ng flaming moron, its CONDENSER not condensor!

You keep getting dumber by the day dont you.

Reply to
Anonymous

Half of them (probably more) are assholes because half of them ARE shoddy HVAC techs and contractors. For them, this forum is about shooting the shit with each other, and pissing all over home owners who ask questions.

Half the guys here want you to do that. That's how they put food on the table. Pretty sad huh?

Reply to
HVAC Guy

Only when they are forced to be when ho-moaners get pissy because they don't get told what they want to hear.

No different that hanging out in the supply house or a bar.

Then why did you come in here?? Why are you not gone?? Why do you continue to try to stir the pot?? You got given good information, yet you are still here. You seem to be having denial issues. Deal with it.

Isn't that why people go into business in the first place??

No different than any other vocation.....even yours. Now go away

Reply to
Noon-Air