Heat Pump + Aux Heat Problem - Can You Help?

WTF is a "teck"

Reply to
Bipolar_Bear

No Nooner is better just because--and it dont matter a bit if that he cant find anyone thats still breathing thats willing to work alongside of him for peanut wages.

Reply to
Bipolar_Bear

You would think the redneck would know how to spell tick.

Tick: a blood sucking parasite, a common so called HVAC pro in alt.hvac.

I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.

Reply to
The King

Nooner is a joke just like all the regs here are.

Reply to
The King

The joke is on all of us if we dont all keep a pluggin away man.

Profound shit and sad but true.

Nooner does service his area--he could be the ONLY BIDDER but so far he hasnt posted any pics of gold ear rings and some BMW service vehicles.

Reply to
Bipolar_Bear

Maybe y'all should come on down to south Mississippi and show me how its done??.... or is that beneath you?? Sorry, I don't own a BMW, nor would I ever want to. Just for grins.... When I need my helper, I pay him $200/day.... what do you pay yours??

Reply to
Steve

Sorry about the typo... I had just washed my hands and couldn't do a thing with them.

Reply to
Noon-Air

pot, kettle......

Reply to
Noon-Air

Helps to live in a state with very low gun ownership.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon