Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

All you need to do is go up into the attic and inspect their work. Misaligned ducts. Untapped joints. Hot and cold air blowing out of gaps that would take a small amount of tape to seal.

Shameful. And particularly shameful when they claim to be professionals and knowing so much.

If a guy can't see there's an inch gap in a duct, and goes on with his work, he's a true idiot, an unprofessional, or someone who TRULY doesn't give a shit.

STeve

Reply to
Steve B

Since you apparently have nothing better to do with your life than to spend countless hours in harrassing those engaged within the hvac tirade ( whom deserve a living wage every bit as much as any other f****ng joe-sixpac)......

Then suggest go step in front of the next bus or train that happens to pass by.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

No you didnt. You fixed a sympton. I WILL come back to bite you in the ass. Limit problems need to be diagnosed properly as they can have very expensive and very deadly consequences. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Blueballs, Again you are clueless as usual. We have time in here because we know how to charge enough to have a thriving business and still have lots of free time. I guess you cant figure that out so you work FOR someone and dont have any free time. So how is that burger flippin job going for you Smurf boy? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

You wouldnt last three seconds. Could he vent it that way. Sure. He could vent it with plastic flexible dryer vent if he wanted. It still wouldnt be right. What he could do and what he should do are two very different things. The way I would vent it would be to stuff your fat ass in that 4 inch b vent and light the appliance. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Wow. You repair furnaces for a living? You must be rich.

Reply to
tnom

Bubba posted for all of us...

Bubba, he can't flip burgers - he HAS to stay at the "group home"

Reply to
Tekkie®

That would make you ...

... an ass biter!

Limit problems need to be diagnosed properly as they can have

Reply to
CJT

You guys need to get your stories straight. First you claim you work exceedingly long hours because of all the work you have, then you claim you have excess free time because you can get away with overcharging. Which is it?

Reply to
CJT

Hard to believe something so simple has to be explained to you but then I guess we just forget that the hvac mind is far superior to anything else. It works this way: When its 55 in the winter or 70 in the summer, most ppl arent using their equipment that much. Thus. less breakdowns and less customers thinking about replacing their equipment. It gives us time to play. Then again, there are times when its 95 degrees in the summer and even hotter out west. Here it doesnt have to be that hot. The humidity will kill you when its 75 degrees out. It makes for long long hours. It also makes for much much money. You have heard of the phrase, "get it while its hot"? "Make hay when the sun shines"? Any part of this making sense to you now or does someone need to hit you with a Fungo bat? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Hmmm, Long hours work? Repeat calls, bothced jobs, haven't got a clue what is wrong, etc., etc. No wonder it's LOOOOONG hours work for nothing. And trying to compensate by overchargning. Never in my book.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Which was it this past week while you were "playing?"

Reply to
CJT

I think you need to learn the difference between cause-and-effect. I asked a well-intentioned question and was attacked with profanity. I responded only by questioning their civility, maturity, and professionalism of these so-called pros.

Please re-write in English -- I have no idea what you are saying...

Reply to
blueman

LMAO -- believe me, you really do not want to start comparing incomes, wealth, job status, education, etc. Hint: nobody in my neighborhood or profession even knows somebody named "bubba"

Reply to
blueman

Moved up to a double wide did ya? Whooo-Weee. Yur living high on the hog. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I'm guessing you'd be jealous even if it _were_ only a double wide (which I doubt, judging by what he's said).

Reply to
CJT

So you believe everything you see typed? Hey, by the way. I have a beautiful bridge in California I can sell you real cheap. Really! Im not kidding. Believe me! Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

No, but one can often evaluate credibility without seeing the witness. Perhaps it's not infallible, but it's not awful, either.

Reply to
CJT

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

You never haver ANYTHING constructive to say do you Unhung?

Reply to
Tekkie®

blueman blithered for all of us...

Which has been answered SO MANY TIMES BEFORE!!!! You lazy fundie mental case you never do ANY research. Get back on your meds.

Reply to
Tekkie®