Enthalpy Calculations

Hi folks,

I've scanned the newsgroup and didn't really find what I was looking for. Thus my message.

I currently have 2 calculations for calculating Enthalpy. 1 calculation uses dew point and dry bulb readings, the other uses dry bulb and relative humidity.

Once I complete the calculations and they are in Kj/Kg can they be compared? Or is it much like comparing apples to oranges?

Thanks,

Justin West