Discharge temperature

When I left Great Lakes NTC in 1977, the airport reported 26 deg F. So this was my discharge temp.

I arrived at LAX 20 minutes later, on a 3 hr, 20 min flight (jet lag), and it was 57 deg F.

Just so you know. Time flies, temperature notwithstanding.

I was too nervous to climb out on the wing at 600 MPH, so I couldn't get a suction reading at all. I'm sorry.

Chris Young: any suggestions? Prolly not. It wasn't stormin' that day. But I saw more men than I wanted to.

Reply to
~^Johnny^~