Ceiling register with pull chain?

left spaces for comments ):

See here it is..
replying to maecenasaliquam, J wrote: I have exactly the kind of vent covers you're talking about: circular with a pull chain in the center that allows you to adjust the amount of heat/cool each room gets. This house was added onto a few times up until the early '60s. I can't find this kind of vent cover, but I bet you might in a home salvage business. Many places have a website, and even if they don't list them specifically, I bet you could call around and, if you're lucky, they're sure to ship. I agree that it's beneficial to be able to adjust the temperature depending on the use of the room or it's position relative to the sun. I'm sorry so many repliers were rude - people need to "zip it" if they can't be helpful. Best of luck!
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 4:14:03 AM UTC-4, J wrote:

You're replying to an 8 year old post.