Any boiler OWNER save money after converting to a high efficiency boiler?

Any boiler OWNER save money after converting to a high efficiency boiler?

Reply to
guskz

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote

Hmmmm....let'see now....old boiler, 50 to 55% fuel efficient... new boiler 80 to 90% fuel efficient.....nope, no money to be saved that way....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

You just shot down his selfish steam.

Reply to
~^Johnny^~

~^Johnny^~ wrote

With a new boiler, the women might find him hot, the smile it would put on his face would radiate warmth...

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

I got neighbours that say their five year old boiler is costing them just as much in fuel as us and that it never stops running?

As well our 1976 boiler brochure says it's 80% efficient (input versus output and DOE)???

Reply to
guskz

I switched from a New Yorker oiler pig and only switched to Dunkirk BW9 and dropped fuel usage about 30%

Next Boiler will be a vitodens200 or Lochinvar night

Yo Guskz, have you ever replaced one and not recieved the reduction in costs. Condensing Boilers are the best on the Market. There are more threads in this usenet group arguing with you about efficiency. You can take a 3 day training course at any of the Condensing Boiler Manufactures Factories and learn all the theory you want to.

You could go to the library ( a good engineering library) and educate yourself

Why don't you do something rather than argue facts.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo