air conditionning system

Hello, I saw answers to your mails, and it seems to me that your problem is about the cool air distribution. what type of diffusers are you using ? If you have the right amount of cool air (right air flow for the volume and right temperature) you should be able to cool your rooms. If you have high ceilings the best is to use displacement ventilation (installed on the floor) If you are supplying cool air from high ceilings you will have a mixing with the hot air close to the ceiling and at the end warm air close to the people. But if your installation is already built you can't change the system. br

Reply to
philippe

Oh my GAWD! I think Im speechless. More nails in the skylight hatch, please. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba