Mothball smell in fridge , need help !!

I had a bad smell in my fridge/freezer and I thought I'd use mothballs to get rid of it (not my brightest hour) . I even put some mothballs in the space between the fridge and freezer !! After removing the mothballs and leaving the fridge open for a week, the smell hasn't gone !! What should I do ?

Reply to
Zanzoon

While the refrigerator is poured in and running, put a cup full each of coffee grinds (unused) in two bowls uncovered , place one bowl in the freezer and one bowl in the refrigerator. Leave in there three to four days. If the smell is still there, throw away those coffee grinds and replace with fresh. Keep doing this until all odors are gone.

Reply to
Anonymous