Latest threads in Hot Watershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WH Chimney height near roof top AC duct.
An inspector says I need to raise my WH Chimney. I have a relatively flat roof. There is AC duct that runs six inches above the ridge and within 2 feet of the WH Chimney. Does the Chimney need to be...
1
1

How much more energy cost between wiring your hot water heater use being simult
A little while back before I researched this I replaced both my elements and cut the thermostats up not knowing how it works I cut the bottom up high which made the top never work I got what I wanted...

i am having problems drawing hotwater 2 sec and temp go up 70c then cut off and start again vaillant tubro max 828 new divter va he ex ne
No further details provided

Will a thermal expansion tank also work on the outgoing hot water line from the water heater?
No further details provided
2
2

ideal concord free standing boiler will not fire up
we have an ideal concord free standing boiler which feeds two valved systems with separate sides each with hot water tank and central heating. for some reason the system will not fire up. we have...

Which gas water heater is good rheem, Bradford or o smith need a replacement
No further details provided
1
1

slant fin oil fired cast iron boiler
hello I have a hot water problem after running hot water in any faucet sink, shower, kitchen I run out after a minute or so. the boiler I have is a slant fin oil fired cast iron boiler liberty. model...

why does my water heater pilot go out when it is windy?
The pilot keeps going out when we have high winds. The water heater is in the garage and the doors have a pretty good seal on them. Also, should there be soot in the bottom?
1
1

Does the electric hot water heater need to be replaced if a new sulpher odor?
No further details provided
1
1

Is the cartridger on the circulator actually thwe motor? My pump gets really ho
I have a Taco 003-B4-PNP Plumb n' Plug pump but the cartridge housing is extremely hot, hot enough to burn your fingers. Is the motor stuck? If so, does the cartridge contain a new motor?

Why does my gas water heater pilot keep going out?
I have a Rheem model 22V50F1 gas water heater that won't stay lit. It is an attic installation. I've had almost everything tried. Water pressure seems OK, have added an expansion tank on cold intake,...

How to relight pilot light
rain leak put pilot light out on gas water heater leak is fixed how do relight pilot

what gives hot water heater pressure
No further details provided

my gas water heater is kicking on every hr. it has just started doing this 24hrs ago no leaks.
No further details provided

i am getting hot water on both sides of my taps
it just started ...
1
1