Latest threads in Heatingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

hvac strip heaters will not come on unless i bump up 2 or more degree thermostat will not ask for help
i have a 3 ton 1 yr old hvac split sys cools fine but at low 30 and20 the strip heaters will not come on unless move the temp set up 2 or more degree heaters work fine then seems the stat does not ask...
2
2

RUUD Furnace Model# UBHA-21J18SUAAI Serial # T M4500 01782
Need picture diagram inside and outside of furnace

my intake pipe for the furnace keeps freezing over. which makes my furnace shut off .
how can i stop this?

How can we block off an unused wood stove flue?
Our house was built with a chimney flue for a wood stove in the finished basement. However, there's never been a wood stove installed, so there's just this 7 7/8" ID flue pumping cold air into the...
2
2

Peerless or burnham oil burner? one rep. recommended one, another the other
We have a 2100 sq. ft. ranch. It is oil/hot water baseboard heating. Our old (about 25-28 years old) Weil-Mclain needs almost $1300 in repairs -so its time for a new burner. There are three heating...

Recently noticed a little oil under burner
also recently had the furnace cleaned thinking it might stop the leak, it did not. My question is after going through all repair options, what could I expect to spend on new burner. I believe it is an...
2
2

LOOKING FOR PARTS FOR MY RUSSO GLASS-VIEW STOVE
No further details provided

Help! Baxo Boiler Fault
Baxi Solo 3 PF has intermittent fault in that it starts and runs for a short period but will shut down and then immediatly start up again. When runnign the "boiler on" "fan run" "pilot on" "burner on"...
2
2

Can any one hepl with my problem on a Baxi Solo 3 PF.
Boiler starts and runs but intermittently shuts down and then immediatly starts up again. lights show boiler on, fan run, pilot and burner when the boiler is operating. when it shuts down the pilot...

How do you turn off optimisation on CM67ng
I have a Honeywell programmable thermostat CM67ng and want to disable the optimisation. I have the Honeywell instructions but having difficulty following it and Honeywell don't accept telephone...
2
2

fault #34 on bryant furnace
this fault code #34 says to clean, with fine sandpaper, the flame sensor. I'm not quite sure what i;m looking for. please describe.
4
4

new furance but when its cold out the thermostat goes down even though we have it set on 70
No further details provided
10
10

how to remove fuel oil odor from my house?
our furnace had a fuel oil leak. it run down the basemaent walls to the floor approxiamtely 5 gallons of oil involved. now the odor is in our clothes and even in our food.. is there any help?
2
2

Goodman TH8320U.when heating the aux heat stays on and power bill is high
Goodman TH8320U.when heating the aux heat stays on and power bill is high
2
2

i have a baxi solo 2 60 pf which often fails to start in cold weather (zero degrees).
i can get it going by warming it with a hair dryer!