Latest threads in Heatingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rheem Classic 90 plus furnace won't stay lit
Hello, I am working on my mom's furnace. She has a Rheem Classic 90 plus. I checked and cleaned the Flame Sensor. Checked the pressure switches, they are good. Sometimes it will run ok and then it...

the indicator light flashes continuously model 50a50
the indicator light flashes continuelly no power from small red wire comming from module. 50a50 no power to the ignigatior or the fan . the door latch button is secured my name is sharon

Combustion fan sounds really labored when it starts. Then the ignition sounds more like a small explosion sometimes.
The combustion fan starts really slow and laboring while it builds up steam until it is running full speed. That just doesn't sound right to me. shouldn't it just start off full speed. Also some...

RPJ II Comfortmaker not igniting but turns on
I have a RPJ 2 Comfortmaker furnace. The problem is that it is not igniting. It turns on but is only blowing cold air. I was told to call the gas company to light it but after further inspection it is...

should there be continuity between two wires on centrifugal switch with no power
checking continuity on rewired control box . ordered new time delay relay, old one does have continuity across 120v with no power. is this right? for inducer blower miller mgc-80 gas furnace standing...

heater blowing hot then turns cold, checked furnace codes...they are okay
No further details provided
16
16

heat is on but blows cool. I have checked the furnace codes and it works fine...thermastat reads it's 74, but more like 64
No further details provided

Forced air house heater whines when the pilot lights the burners. Blower comes on as it should. Burner fire goes out whinning stops. HELP!
No further details provided

I need a replacement for a Robertshaw 7000 aerc valve
No further details provided

New unit will not shut down. blower or element. heat continues
New nordyne electric furnace e3eb-010h Installed. Turned on. Will not shut off. Must turn off with breaker. Blower and heat continues. New thermostat, same problem. New limit switch, same problem.

temco pre-vent furnace pilot assembly model#1151
am looking for a replacement pilot ass. for a help?

gas furnace blower cycles on and off after furnace reaches temperature
No further details provided

central heating batteries need replacing every day
why do i have to constatly replace my c/h thermostat batteries. the boiler works, the hot water part works, but the c/h will only work if i contantly put new batteries in the wireless manual room...

i have a bryant AHU the board is blinking 7 times what does that mean?
I'm trying to turn my heat on my unit it will not fire up, I've turned the stat up all the way up still no fire

We're looking at a 2stage keep rite and York. Which one is more reliable.
Please help us decide between a 2 stage keeprite with ECM motor and a 2 stage variable York. Which one is more reliable?