Latest threads in Heatingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How low can I heat my vacant house over the winter
No further details provided

what should the expansion vessel pressure be on my 28cdi boiler
No further details provided

i see the pilot is lit but faint and furnace wont ignite
i see the pilot is lit but faint and furnace wont ignite

How many therms should if take to heat a 759 square foot office space
No further details provided

After lighting burner goes out, purges lights, goes out. flame volts 143ac. white Rogers 50D50-842
Control mod LED is on constantly when burner is lit but goes out when burner goes out. I expected to find a small millivolt at the flame sensor, instead I found approx. 143 VAC and bouncing up and...

I keep getting air in my boiler water pipes what could be wrong
My boiler makes a humming sound at the end of its pumping cycle. Normally I would just purge the water pipes and some air would come out and the noise would go away. Now when I purge it the air...

why does my boiler keep showing low inlet temp.
No further details provided

outdoor blow pipe freezes and the furnace kicks off, how do I fix it?
Furnace kicks off in the night with the first snowy, cold night. I have 2 pipes that go outside from the furnace, neither one are insulated. I poured hot water on them, and the furnace kicked on for a...

Electric Dirt zapper continual clicking noise when furnace is on
No further details provided

electric furnace won't shut off
Central Electric Furnace eb12b won't shut off

the furnace sometimes does not initiate, what does one dot and 4 dashes on my BRYANT furnace status led mean
No further details provided
2
2

I am looking for a copy of a manual for a 1984 Russo Wood/Coal Stove
No further details provided

brand new furnace makes clanking sound when it turns off, what can cause this? is this normal? it can be heard on the 1st floor
No further details provided

Thermostat must be put to 71 in order for furnace to come on how can I set it to
How can I set thermostat to turn on at 60 to 65 instead of having to turn beyond 71

Bryant 376CAV code 34, hot surface ignitor not glowing thus no flame. Ideas?
Have a Bryant downflow that is not igniting. Giving code 34, tries 3 attempts then locks out. Hot surface ignition does not glow so not sure it is getting power from circuit board. Picked up a new...