What is the life expectance of a high efficiency furnace versus a medium or low ones?

If you have gotten any feedback to this then I'd be very interested in knowing! we are in the boat of <a href="

">furnace repair oak lawn</a> and we don't know how much longer the furnace is going to last. We may end up having to get a new one and we don't know which type is better to buy.

Reply to
lylaburns123