Furnace runs for 30 seconds and shuts off.

I have a Lennox Pulse 21 furnace that willrun for about 30 seconds and then stop. After a few minutes it dos it again. This repeats and repeats but the temperature in the house drops ao the furnace isn't running long enought to actually heat the place.

If I turn the fan "ON" so that it runs continuosly, the furnace seems to run "properly" and heats the house properly.

Reply to
bob