What is the canadian term for acro props? Where can I buy some? Thank you

Acro props are metal poles with a thread that has a plate on enabling you to jack it up to take the weight of a structure, if you we're replacing a damaged support post for example. When I do search I get uk companies. When I search in Canada I get nothing!

Reply to
Adrian

They are also called jack posts and are now illegal in new home construction in Ontario. Posts must be without adjustment to the best of my knowledge.

Reply to
disqus_rFshpvllAs