Subject Author Posted Replies

Greek pepperonci peppers?
Does anyone know whether I can save these seeds for next year?
1
1

which flower you prefer,and why?
aha,since sorts of flowers in this world,one has its own feature,like the theme,which flower you us the reason also. Me,I like the sunflowers best. Its bright,its vivid yellow,its persistiveness.......
4
4

Root-o-Rama!
I finally got around to taking some cuttings from my 'Blackie' sweetpotato vine on Wednesday. Yesterday (Friday) I checked the glass they are in and discovered they have roots an inch long already!!...
9
9

willow tree and siberian elms are taking over
My ignorant neighbor planted 2 siberian elms right at the fence line which is less than 6 feet from my back door. He also has a birch and willow exceeding 30 feet approx 15 feet from my back door. All...
7
7

tennesse drought resistent plants
My yard, which was never in great form, is a complete disaster with this extended dry hot weather. I'm in Nashville, TN, Zone 7, clay soil with cruddy subdivision fill dirt over it, and the other...
11
11

Mysterious tree from Jerusalem
Greetings, On my last trip to Israel in October 2006 I saw a very interesting tree in a garden in Jerusalem. The tree itself did not look that special, but it had some very peculiar capsules which I...
4
4

Please Help Identify Tree!!
Hi All New to the forum so i'll introduce myself. Im Adam, username Akumos I'm 20, male and never been a gardener. However, I've always had a interest. Moved into a flat with my girfriend and bought a...
2
2

pole bean question
I have some Blue Lake Stringless pole beans in my garden. I built an 8 foot tall trellis for them to climb on. They very quickly shot up to the top, and now I have 4+ foot of vines waving in the air...
5
5

OT - for the deer hunters...
Just a head's up for anyone interested.... Rae ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Deer hunting could be a dangerous endeavor for men...
8
8

Orange colored is what?
Walking on the lawn today with white running shoes and they are covered with a very fine orange dust like here might know what it could be.
8
8

Ailing Franklinia
I have a 35 year old Frankinia that has been slowly self pruning. We are currently down to a Y shape which I had hoped to avoid. This is the only tree we own that some folks call about sometimes to...
6
6

Neptune's Harvest
Has anyone here used this line of fertilizers? Sounds great on paper...organic, fish, seaweed, etc.....but with a 2-3-1 or 2-4-1 analysis is it strong enough to improve the yield of tomatoes, cukes,...
5
5

Transporting house plants in hot car
We will be moving from Olympia in Western Washington to Sacramento in Northern California during the last week of September. We have a variety of house plants that we are very fond of and would like...
9
9

Food Cheap food posted over in Alt.support.diabetes
Worthy of the time! Bill .................. To anyone interested in their health, I have recently produced a video and placed it on It is located at: is titled: Soylent Brown Time: 6 minutes, 8...

what plant is it?
hello, I'm sorry for my English but I'm Italian girl..... I've thi plant in my garden, and I don't know what to do, if to water it or t burn it [image tiziana74...
3
3