Winter Landscaping with Lights

I suppose this is like planting lots of colorspot annuals in the summer, but when the days get short, and the evening is dark, I like to use the holiday season as an excuse to splash a little color, in the form of lights, as part of my landscaping.

Does anyone else get into holiday lights?

Here's five day's worth of work on my front yard:

that, and I'm still looking forward to the spring bulbs coming up.

Reply to
Warren

YO! Clark!! Is that you? It looks like you still have lots of room on your roof for more lights.

Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark? Clark Griswold: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.

Reply to
Babaganoosh

Astronomers HATE outdoor lights unless they are aimed downward and shielded so they don't add more unwanted stry light to the sky.

Reply to
starlord

Do they ever! You should see New Orleans and suburbs after dark. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec