White daisy

Today I saw one (Shasta?) Daisy in a balcony of a 6th floor building

The plant was falling from the balcony and not growing towards the sk (but down, towards the street floor)

Since I had never seen a a Daisy growing down, I wonder if you know o

any variety that grows this way

Thanks

Reply to
Caneco

Caneco Today I saw one (Shasta?) Daisy in a balcony of a 6th floo

building.

The plant was falling from the balcony and not growing towards the sky (but down, towards the street floor).

Since I had never seen a a Daisy growing down, I wonder if you know of any variety that grows this way.

Thanks!

i have seen fairly large hanging boxes with shasta daisies in the before and from what i saw they were just the regular shastas. hope this helps some. cyaaaa, sockiescat

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat