which flower you prefer,and why?

aha,since sorts of flowers in this world,one has its own feature,like the theme,which flower you prefer.Tell us the reason also.

Me,I like the sunflowers best.

Its bright,its vivid yellow,its persistiveness....

Always she towards to the Sun,seems that no power will prevent. Hold it and never let it go.

Reply to
deepbreathe

I don't think I have a fave flower. Just whatever I'm feeling passionate about at the time. Love them all.

jules

deepbreathe wrote:

Reply to
none

Ok,passionate,it's nice!!!!

Reply to
deepbreathe

hey,is anyone else?

Reply to
deepbreathe

Top posted since it isn't related to the article below.

Personally I am partial to the marigold, common french marigold. Its hardy, smells appropriate for an outdoor flower, repels insects, is almost impervious to my black thumb, grows in the crappiest soil, and reseeding consists of crushing a dead flower and rubbing the seeds into the dirt somewhat. Oh, and I happen to really like the way they look.

Reply to
Eigenvector