Where should I plant Mugwort?

For what purpose?

Reply to
Jangchub

Personally, while interesting, for sosmeone new to using herbs I'd recommend something more recent. Rosemary Gladstar's A Family Herebal, perhaps or Herbs for Pets, going back to the original post.

Peace,

Kate

Reply to
kate

I didn't say Mugwort helps with sleep - I said it promotes dreaming. The caution would be that the dreams are not guaranteed to be pleasant.

Peace,

Kate

Reply to
kate

Oh my god, Bill. Do all psychiatric patients with psychotic breaks get their own computer preset to sci.med.cardiology? The loons in "wrecked gardens" seem absolutely wholesome by comparison. I just have the feeling I'm going to end-up buying beach front property on Mars.'nuff said indeed :>O

Who is this Liam of whom you speak?

Damn, out of limes.

- Bill Coloribus gustibus non disputatum

Reply to
Bill Rose

Bill Rose wrote in news:rosefam-DAB6B5.07025526042007 @nnrp-virt.nntp.sonic.net:

Are you saying the mere mention of it drives people CRAZY? :)

Reply to
FragileWarrior

You have to have a news reader with kill filing otherwise carpal finger due to the delete button often. Think of it like weeding after a months vacation in June. Have to be Ruthless. Still some Gems about. Liam is an Expat now living in France who had CABG like me. Juhana Harju a name to look for in regards to nutrition and more. There are others but removing the chaff from the wheat rules.

Jim, David, Matti,Jay1000 and a few other folks stop by sometimes.

I'd just monitor your query to get a flavor but your post suggesting Theist not apply is like a moth and bright light ;))

Bill

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner

Is there a lick of evidence to support this claim? And no, I am not talking about major scientific study, just some sort of proof. My whold point was not to point out the artemesia, but to point out the potential dangers of using herbs without fully researching the potential side effects. That's all. Not rocket science and certainly not a lecture. You weren't the one I aimed my comments to, but if it appeared that way or if I'm wrong, I apologize.

Reply to
Jangchub

Well, it's certainly documented as I read about it for a homework assignment and made the dream pillow (not well, I might add - sewing is not a talent I possess.) I gave a couple pillows as presents, minus the mugwort and used the one with mugwort myself. It certainly intensified my dreams, which is probably why I rarely use it anymore - lol.

Off to the gardens,

Kate

Reply to
kate