when to pick corn?

My neighbor, a Linux freak, tried to get me to use it.* Put it on my computer; I actually started a little, then had to back off, as the computer needed a fresh reinstall; too many things going wrong. When I get up the nerve, I will hit Ubuntu again.

  • (Of course neighbor is light years ahead of me, technically!)

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Try to get his to put this one on instead:

Todd

When you master Slackware then you're a Linux user. And SLRN is the best newsreader.

Yep, peal some of the husk off and microwave.

Reply to
Bud