What to plant on a narrow sliver of space?

Hi I have a semi circular driveway and next to it is the sidewalk. This is what it looks like:

widest spot in the middle is about 18" wide. Any suggestions as to what I should do there? Should I plant something? or should I dig up the soil and then level it with concrete and put it out of it's misery?

Location is zone 10b, Miami, Florida.

MC

Reply to
MiamiCuse

If it were me, that space would be lush with monkey grass. Its pretty, maintenance free and fills in nicely.

Reply to
scfundogs

Heavens no, don't cement it in! You have good conditions to grow Phormium there. It comes in tons of colors, forms, dwarf, giant, etc. Perfect for that size spot and upright so not to impede the driveway.

This is also known as New Zealand flax.

Reply to
Jangchub