islayhawk

From the divided foliage and the seed pods resembling a crane's bill, it appears to be some kind of Geranium (not Pelargonium, which is commonly called "geranium", but actually in the genus Geranium). While many Geraniums are desired landscape plants, they can also become invasive weeds via seedlings.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Hi there, I believe this to be a 'Malva Rosea'.

Hope this helps. Steve (Specialbeat)

Reply to
specialbeat

I too thought it was a cranesbill.

Reply to
Farm1

No, it's a cranesbill (Geranium sp.) -- take a look at the long projecting seed pods near the center of the photo, which explain the common name.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

I don't have any idea what plant it is but i really like that one, i really like to have this plant in my garden.

Reply to
Jasper32

I like Casper the Ghost plants too.

Reply to