What is best: Sulfur, Rotenone, Neem oil

I have been reading a lot about what to do with my flea beetle problem, and I have read about these three ways to control them.

I would prefer to use the least toxic method possible.

Any opinions on which of these three work the best and are also maybe the least toxic out of Dusting Sulfur (Fertilome), Rotenone and Neem oil.

Thanks

Reply to
Craig