What are the best,most active gardening & botany discussion forums on the net?

In addition to this great newsgroup, can anyone please give links to what you currently regard as the best, most active (non-newsgroup) gardening and botany related discussion forums - message boards on the net.

Reply to
Ken

The message from "Ken" contains these words:

Are you planning to spam them from your hotmail account?

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

regulars in my daily routine...

Reply to
Toni

I suppose those two amateur groups are good for laughs!!!!!

The free flow of misinformation by the blind leading the blind is comical and sad at the same time!!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....

Well... if I had the double secret password to the Professionally Educated Geniuses Forum you can bet I would be there!!

Reply to
Toni

Thanks kindly Toni for the links. I checked Garden Web out and it's not realkly that active and while the Davesgardden forum looks ok, you have to be a paid subscriber to post on the site's most active forums.

Reply to
Ken

Thanks kindly Toni for the links. I checked Garden Web out, but it's forums aren't really that active. The Davesgardden forum looks ok, you have to be a paid subscriber, to post on the site's most active forums

Reply to
Ken