wet feet

i am looking for some tree's that can grow with wet feet. i know about the traditional WEEPING WILLOW...........and RIVER BIRCH, we already have those................anything else out there?

thanks, rosie

Reply to
readandpostrosie

Some Maples are often called "Swamp Maples", so I'd think certain varieties would work

Reply to
newsreader

Bald Cypress, Pond Cypress

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

thanks..................i will put all suggestions on my list and do some more research.

Reply to
readandpostrosie

Some of the witch hazels, sweetspire

Good luck Cheryl